Friday, March 5, 2010

Jobs, Friends and Praise

I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
(Psalm 34:1)



Praise God from whom all blessings flow, praise him all creatures here below. Praise him above ye heavenly host, praise father son and holy ghost.

I love the doxology!

This week has been one of great praise.

Erica has been here and her presence is fantastic.

Rachael got a JOB!!! Hoooray. She will be doing cooking/food prep at a nice restraunt in the Pearl district.

I have a job interview today, completed a job test this week, submitted an application through a friend that had possibility and have a job lunch/interview next week. I am hopeful and grateful!

We had a really yummy dinner out with Lenna. She is kinda fantastic!

And next week my Clark street girls are here!


I am currently le lurrving my life.

Thank you Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment