Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Biochemistry is eating my brain

So I have lots of semi-finished post from my amazing visit to NC. I had such a good time seeing friends and family! I can't believe the trip is already over. Arriving home I have jumped straight back into school, which I was excited about until I encountered the evil monster that is biochemistry. Say a prayer there is so much I don't understand and a lot of basics that I have forgotten in being out of school for the last few years. On a positive note todays class and homework have gone much better than the beginning of the week and if I can simply survive I will be thrilled with a C for the first time in my life. Thanks to everyone for your prayers and encouragement. God's grace has brought me this far and will bring me the rest of the way. I need to remember that. More late, probably after I have survived the biochem beast.

p.s. GIG WILL BE HERE NEXT week! Hooray. Who would have though when I moved to Oregon I would get to see her 3 times in less than 6 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment