Friday, May 21, 2010

bipolar weather

The weather yesterday was insane! It was sunny in the morning. Hailed several times in the afternoon. There were periodic and random rain showers and then it got cold at night. All of this happened quickly and without warning. One minute sun, the next hail. Weird. Today has been a much more normal cloudy:)

Four days until we take the train and head North to Montana. I absolutely cannot wait to see gma and gpa and aunt sue and uncle larry. I want to hear more about their lives an what they have been up to. I fully expect to garden and cook and maybe aunt sue will help us make some of her famous peanut butter cups.

Then two days after we get back I am headed to Raleigh. Seriously no words to contain the excitement!

And my birthday is next week and you gotta love free birthday stuff. I am going to see a free movie, take a free yoga class, a friend is taking me to lunch and then Rach and I are hopping the train. Its going to be a great couple of weeks!

On a prayer note. Got my financial aid statement for medical school. I knew it would be expensive but WOW. Pray I can find some work, grants or scholarships for the upcoming years.

More later:) LUURRRVE YOu!

No comments:

Post a Comment